In this episode, Kate sits down with transformative leadership coach Cindy Kennedy in a candid and insightful conversation about the journey of finding your voice, embracing vulnerability, and speaking your truth in professional environments. Cindy is a motivational coach and keynote speaker who shares her personal experiences, from discovering her authentic self in a coffee shop in her mid thirties to helping professional women find their voice and power. Get ready to dive into a conversation about embracing vulnerability, the transformational power of storytelling, and the importance of speaking your truth, especially in professional settings.
- Cindy's journey through adversity and overseas adventures that taught her to speak up and stand out — and ignited her fire to help all women do the same.
- Cindy’s turning point of coming home to herself and re-establishing her identity as a keynote speaker, TEDx trainer, and transformational leadership coach.
- How to identify natural leaders and those who naturally take on support roles, and how to nurture both.
- Differentiating between pleasing and serving — a lesson for all women.
- The impact of childhood conditioning and the journey to finding self-worth.
- The significance of setting clear intentions and practicing speaking in various opportunities.
- The creation of Cindy's program "Rise to Shine" and its evolution into the Center for Sass and Soul.
- The concept of alignment and how it's a continuous process of self-discovery and growth and a commitment to your truth.
- The power of sharing stories and how Cindy's work as a speaker, coach and TEDx trainer empowers people to find value in their stories.
- The beauty of anchoring stories and experiences to find deeper meaning and wisdom.
- The ongoing journey of deepening trust in oneself, others, and something beyond us to find your authentic power.
Stay connected with Cindy Kennedy:
Connect with the Women Doing Business Hosts:
Kate De Jong, PhD | Inspired Business
Sam Morris | The Business Implementor